- First off let's talk about my brother James Day who, as it stands right now, gets the golden sweaty sock award for the largest single donation to the cause. I think that in and of itself elevates him to the status of someone who rocks!
- How about my old friend and neighbor Terry Rizzo. You know that she rocks.
- Then there is and ex co-worker of mine named Deb Teague and even though her company laid me off last November she still rocks.
- My sister Jean rocks. (as if you needed me to tell you that)
- My sister Jean's friend Barbara Lubin must have spent a lot of time around Jean because her rock-ness has rubbed off
- There is my cousin Bob Ackley and his lovely wife Mandy who donated in memory of an old friend of theirs who did a news story on their amazing daughter Tori. Bob and Mandy Rock and it is obvious their friend James and their daughter Tori also Rock!
- How about my sister-in-law Julie AND her husband (my brother-in-law) Jim. It is obvious that they both rock.
- Then there is my other Sister-in-Law / Brother-in-Law set, Beth and Mark Vozella. They also Rock!!
- There is a family here in my home town that rocks and it is the Battaglino family.
- Melissa Holt donated and as a result, I can safely say that she rocks.
- There is a lovely young woman named Dawn Anderson who is married to a man named Alan. Now I don't know Alan that well but I do know that Dawn rocks so I am sure that he rocks as well.
- Now there are a couple of people that have donated that I have either never met before or donated anonymously. Peter and Leesa Themistocles rock. Sharon Eva Lee-Bense most definitely rocks. And there was one donation that came without any name attached to it. You know that a person that donates like this absolutely rocks.
- Let's talk for a moment about the Molinaro family. Luigi (obviously a nice Irish boy) his wife Cathy and their children Julia, Annalisa and Danielle all Rock! But it goes beyond that. Luigi has posted my donation request on his Facebook page so many times that he got friends of his, The Riggs Family to donate as well. So it is a foregone conclusion that the Riggs family Rocks.
- And last but not least, I got the first (of what I hope will be many) donations from a local business. The good folks at Roche Bros have donated and, along with being the finest purveyor of groceries, it has been discovered that they Rock.
Please keep the donations coming in. There is a link to my fundraising page on the right side of this blog and while you are over there go ahead and vote on how long you think it will take me to run this year's marathon. The votes are anonymous so feel free to be brutally honest.
Til next time...